around this time, we stopped moving forward with this structure

we learned a lot up until this point and decided to integrate our learnings in building a new structure, Prototype V1. we kept the general concept and structural design of the communication device the same, and made some detail oriented changes.

we used a dremel to drill holes for our sequencer buttons. this process was imprecise. we are currently in the process of having all of the pieces for our current prototype laser cut for more accuracy, including the button holes.

drill station

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *